Backorders and Returns
If an item is out of stock when you place your order it will automatically be placed on backorder.
You will be notified by email as to the status of your order and the estimated delivery date.
If the delivery date is unacceptable to you, please let us know so that we can do our best to rectify the situation.
If necessary, we can cancel the back order and provide a refund or if you are an account customer cancel the order so that you will not be invoiced.
If the product is faulty, please contact us first as we have a support department who can help you with any problems you may have.
If necessary, we can also arrange for a service engineer to visit your premises.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of the order, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If cancelled, you will have your payment returned. The procedure to return goods is as follows:
Returns Procedure for ‘on Account’ Customers
1. Log onto the store and into your account details
2. Open up order history and view appropriate order by clicking on the magnifying glass. All products from that particular order will be displayed
3. Find the product you wish to return and click on the backward green arrow
4. This will forward you to the ‘Product Returns” screen, complete the product information and reason for return, then enter the security code and confirm
5. A message will pop up to confirm the return request has been received and advising that you will be notified via e-mail as to the status of your request.
6. The store administration will liaise with the supplier, confirm that the request adheres to the returns policy and email back with the product return details and number.
7. Your account will be updated to show that the product/s have been returned and a revised invoice/statement will be sent.
Returns Procedure for ‘Guest’ Customers
1. Email the store at the following address [store email address] stating the product that you want to return, the reason why and whether the product has been opened
2. The store administration will liaise with the supplier, confirm that the request adheres to the returns policy and email back with the product return details and number.
3. Once the product has been returned and verified the payment will be refunded by the same method as paid for.